Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Major and minor folio

So below is Night trains a shot out of my Major folio 'Structures of Brisbane, Gold Coast and in between'. It's a 40 image folio and the printed version is in magazine form.
Also below is a shot of Charlie the beagle who inspired my theme of my minor folio 'Smiles'. This was printed as a small hard cover coffee table book and was a 15 image folio.




You can see these and more on my deviant art account linked here. Have a great day and feel free to contact me if you like what you see on here.
Cheers Brooke

1 comment:

  1. I have tagged you! Here are the rules:
    _Link to the person who tagged you.
    _Mention the rules.
    _Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
    _Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
    _Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

    ReplyDelete