Monday, January 19, 2009

ME

So thought I'd let you know a bit about myself to start off with. I love animals and love to photograph them. Im engaged to a very handsome big hearted fella. My brothers both use Olive scented body wash and I'm thinking of going towards it myself. Have just nabbed myself a fulltime job at Sussans so hopefully that works out. I haven't joined AIPP yet this year and im still a little undecided as weather or not to. I did have a job as a photography assistant for 2-3 mths last year but didnt work out but from it I learnt that I think I'd like WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY. I did a fulltime 2 year course in Photoimaging and now have a diploma from it. I did my major folio on Structures and my minor on dogs. So ill put the images up from those.
I decided to do this blog because 1) I can't afford a website not that i need one yet and 2) i wanted somewhere where i could put up my frequent shoots im planning on doing this year. Oh and Wendy told me to.
Hope that was informing...a little informal even.
Have a great day and feel free to contact me if you like what you see on here.
Cheers Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment